Sunday 8 July 2018

BICO Optical centres


BICO Optical centres
How could I forgot to say that I manage BICO optical centres? Sometimes I forget that I am the Professor of Ophthalmology at College of Medicine in Blantyre, University of Malawi. By the way I also conduct Research, and I have a few publications: I even have a recent publication at the New England Journal of Medicine.
www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa1715474
We do clinical eye examinations, give advice and prescriptions glasses as needed. We have very high quality frames and lenses. Next time you travel, get an eye test in one of our centres. 

Our BICO Clinics are located in Blantyre, Zomba, Mangochi, Ntcheu, Lilongwe and Mzuzu.
So in Mangochi I manage both the BICO optical centre, and the luxurious Lake View Lodge.
More information can be found at

http://bicomalawi.org/



email me director@bicomalawi.org



No comments:

Post a Comment