Thursday 25 September 2014

Injury with 3rd degree burns

Injury with 3rd degree burns -in Intensive Care Unit

Yes this is Dr Khumbo Kalua as a burns patient
Yes in it was on Friday the 13th June, and of-course at the Lake Malawi –a well-known 4 Start Hotel. A simple buffet turned into disaster.
Medicine and Medical Colleagues failed me, and if it wasn’t for him –it was RIP.
After the injury I was on my way heading 6 feet deep but while in ICU parking my last remains, God returned me on the way saying I was not well prepared, and I needed to complete the work I had started (For as long as heavens are higher than the earth, neither his ways nor his thoughts are unknown to us –Isaiah 55 versus 8-9)..
Instead I found myself in a hospital bed in South Africa, as attached.

How can I be blogging when i have scars all over my body?





How can I be helping eye patients when I am a patient myself?

I suppose it is time to retire, to give chance to some young stars!

Did you know that in 2013 I broke my Right Hand (compound fracture)

God has been good to me. He makes me want to serve him more.

Contact me at  : director@bicomalawi.org


<a href="mailto:director@bicomalawi.org">Email me! </a><strong></strong><em></em>

No comments:

Post a Comment