Thursday 25 September 2014

Milpark Hospital in Johannesburg




Well this is a good hospital, where I spent a month with my burns. The staff at the Wound Clinic well excellent!!!

Guess what, the late Nelson Mandela was admitted here at the same hospital a few times.

This is why I am much better today, recovering from my burns.
By the way I am still on sick leave till my wounds heal properly.

I am continuing with daily dressing on the donor site, as of today 25th September 2014.

My wife is a hero, she does all the dressing alone  at home.

I am told I have a long way to go to full recovery, but I am optimistic.
God is faithful
, and he will keep his promises.

Want to wish me well, or to pray for me?

Contact me at  : director@bicomalawi.org


<a href="mailto:director@bicomalawi.org">Email me! </a><strong></strong><em></em>

No comments:

Post a Comment